If you’re a super busy, stressed-out mom looking to minimize self-doubts, challenge unrealistic expectations, and confront negative self-talk, while increasing your self-confidence then you already know that you have to stop feeling inadequate and fully believe in yourself.
By the end of this program,
you will have…
Learned Methods to Stop Negative Self-TalkRecognize and silence the self-doubts, the inner criticism, and the fears that are holding you back
Broke the Cycle of Negative ThinkingChallenge and release negative thoughts while reframing and replacing those that no longer serve you
Shifted your Self-Beliefs to Ones that Serve YouTransform the underlying beliefs about yourself, others, and the world around you that are fueling your Inner Mean Girl
Developed Kindness and Compassion towards YourselfMotivate yourself to move forward in your life with self kindness rather than self criticism
Increased Your Level of Confidence and Self EsteemDiscover your authentic, natural self-confidence and feel better about yourself and your worth
"Working with Onnie to 'quiet the inner mean girl' was an amazing experience. She was kind, thoughtful and understanding as we walked through the process. My big takeaway was replacing unhealthy thoughts or lies that we tell ourselves with new truths. We have to practice once we find our new truth. I highly recommend 'quieting the inner mean girl' to friends and family. I am so grateful to Onnie who helped me walk through without judgment and a sincere mindset to help me be a better version of myself."
JESSICA K, 1ST GRADE TEACHER
What moms are saying:
Onnie is extremely personable, understanding, and compassionate. Her expertise is complemented by her interpersonal skills and her ability to relate genuinely to what I am sharing with her. I absolutely recommend Onnie to anyone who compassion and empathy are essential concerns.
- Katherine L. *
Onnie's becoming my voice of reason because I am unreasonable to myself. I am seeing my worth a little at a time. I am getting a lot of courage and confidence from her feedback.
- Vicki I. *
Onnie is great! She is really engaging and seems to genuinely care about my issues. She also seems to go out of her way to make sure that I am getting the most out of our work together.
- Jennifer A. *
* Names and photos changed to protect identities of clients
What You Can Expect
Why is Your Inner Mean Girl So Dang Mean?
Your core beliefs act as filters to how you experience and interpret the world on a daily basis. During the first two sessions, we will work together to identify what you believe and explore how those beliefs are manifesting in your life.
- Determine your core beliefs
- Explore how beliefs are showing up
- Identify beliefs that will better serve
What is Your Inner Mean Girl Saying to You?
What your inner mean girl says is directly linked to the emotions you experience and the actions you take or don't take. You will learn how to keep a self-talk diary and how to pull out the thoughts that are keeping you from becoming your best self.
- Understand connection between thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Complete a self-talk diary
- Reflect on personal patterns
How Can You Quiet Your Inner Mean Girl?
Once you learn how to identify your negative thoughts, the next step is to challenge them so that you can talk to yourself with greater compassion. We will walk through a variety of proven techniques to replace your negative self-talk.
- Collect and dispute the evidence
- Identify thinking errors
- Restructure your negative thoughts
Transform Your Inner Mean Girl into Your Biggest Cheerleader
You will learn how to release unrealistic expectations to help you embrace the beauty of your life for what it is instead of what you think it should be. You'll discover the power of affirmations to validate and affirm your thoughts, feelings, and actions.
- Recognize current expectations
- Let go of those that do not serve you
- Employ realistic affirmations
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
8 Personalized, 1:1 Coaching Sessions
One hour sessions focused entirely on challenging your doubts, fears, and unrealistic expectations
Full Color, Printable WorkbookFillable and/or printable workbook designed to complement the work done in sessions
In Between Support via Email and MessagingSpecific office hours to answer any questions and to provide you added support between scheduled sessions
Supplemental Video and Audio TrainingDepending on your needs, you will have access to additional training to move you towards your goals
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Prioritize Yourself
Self-Care 101 Mini-Course
Basic Course for Busy Moms Who Don't Practice Regular Self-Care
What You’ll Get:
Discover the keys to self-care so you can feel recharged and refreshed and ready for all that life throws at you!
- Learn how to practice self-care so that you can have a cup that overflows, which means you'll have more to give to all those you love.
- Improve your life since engaging in regular self-care has been shown to give people a longer, more satisfying life.
- When you are intentional about taking care of yourself, you are better able to live in the moments that really matter, like being with your family.
Own Your Time Course
Create Space in your Day and Find Rest in your Rhythm
What You’ll Get:
Go from Stressed-out and Exhausted to Feeling Focused and Energized
- Explore what's really sucking up your time and identify what shifts need to happen so that your priorities are aligned with how you spend your time.
- Learn how to structure and protect your time and energy based on your priorities
- Work through an easy proven process to create a personalized plan for self-care and show yourself self-love
Discount to MWC Programs
Receive 20% off other Moms Without Capes programs within one year of enrolling in this program
What You’ll Get:
Moms Without Capes programs are designed to help moms become their best version. Get 20% off enrollment.
Still thinking about it?
The Quiet Your Inner Mean Girl Program is PERFECT for you if...
- You are a mom who feels pulled in a million different directions
- You struggle with self-doubts and self-criticism
- You scrutinize yourself harshly
- You constantly feel like you're not the best mom you can be
- You feel like if you don't do "it," it'll never get done
- You often avoid expressing your own opinion
- You rarely assert your own needs and desires
- You feel guilty about engaging in activities by yourself and for yourself
- Your self-esteem is on the lower end
- You daydream about dropping everything and running away
I can’t wait for you to join the Quiet Your Inner Mean Girl Program
Super-moms work so hard doing "all the things," trying to make everything perfect for everyone else, feeling guilty about spending any time on themselves.
When you ask a Super-mom what they do for themselves, they likely don't even know, especially if they've been holding onto their cape for quite a while.
I know because I've been there! And I see you're there now- putting everyone else's needs in front of your own.
I created this program because I want to help you change the way you feel towards yourself so that you can start putting yourself further up on your to-do list.
Only then can you become your best version and find fulfillment in the life you are creating.
Learning to Quiet Your Inner Mean Girl is the next step in hanging up your cape and loving yourself. Let me help you!
Are you ready to
Quiet Your Inner Mean Girl?
Click the button below to schedule a call with me so that we can identify what thoughts and behaviors are blocking you from being able to relax and be fully present in the moment with your family!LET'S DO THIS!